8 November 2004

Weather Report


Tokyo 11-16'C Windy
Vancouver 1-8'C Overcast
Copenhagen 7-9'C Windy
Berlin 9-14'C Rain
Edinburgh 3-10'C Windy

Brisbane 20-29'C Fine with an afternoon storm

My impending trip was my own idea, and is entirely voluntary, but I’m dreading it more and more.

How hard is it to break your own leg?

4 comments:

Tim Bailey said...

If you have to break something, I would suggest an arm. It's easier to reach, and you can stand up and walk to call the ambulance.

Mrs Robot said...

But I couldn't type! And what if it was my mousing arm?! My hands! My precious hands! I might as well cut off my head!

Tim Bailey said...

That would also make travelling impractical ...unless you're on a Kon-Tiki tour.

Mrs Robot said...

LOL! Well, it didn't slow Mike the Headless Chicken down any.

www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/

too lazy to make a link

eXTReMe Tracker