27 November 2004

Exhibitionism - Part II




This is the first working draft in a series I began a couple of years ago. Later paintings captured a much better likeness of Muhammed Ali - this is quite lacking in that regard - but they weren't nearly as fun to do. The freedom and minimum of fussiness by comparision makes this one the pick of the series for me, regardless of its accuracy.

2 comments:

miss wendy said...

don't get excited Suze old pal... it's only moi!- practising.. my blog skills (very limited).. and procrastinating... what's new- thank you again for the rangehood repair.. and dinner wuz fun- won't be able to say that soon when you really are out of the woods and on safari..
This painting is beautiful- perhaps that's why it's displayed here!!! Hope Sunday is fun and the BBQ was a hoot.... W ;-)

Mrs Robot said...

Miss Wendy! Despite your request, I am excited, Big Kev-style. I only have one regular commentator to date, and lovely as he is, I'm all a-quiver that you've dropped by.

Even better that you've said nice things about my daubing, too - thank you. I've been lacking in motivation insofar as exhibitions are concerned over the past few years, so this is a rather lame attempt at getting my work out into the world. The down side of this style of exhibition is that there is not a cask of cheap wine or benefactor with cheque book at the ready in sight.

As for the range hood repair - I think the ultimate simplicity of it shouldn't be made public. ;)

eXTReMe Tracker