It's one of my favorites, when I'm in that frame of mind. Yesterday, when I posted it, I could have modified it to say, "Hell is other people on a sweltering day, when you've let yourself get seriously dehydrated and you're working twelve hour days", but it doesn't really have the same edge to it, somehow.
This article on introverts sounds interesting... will we have the pleasure of reading it?
5 comments:
I gotta remember that quote for the Intorvert article I'm working on...
It's one of my favorites, when I'm in that frame of mind. Yesterday, when I posted it, I could have modified it to say, "Hell is other people on a sweltering day, when you've let yourself get seriously dehydrated and you're working twelve hour days", but it doesn't really have the same edge to it, somehow.
This article on introverts sounds interesting... will we have the pleasure of reading it?
...actually, if I'm to be honest, it's me who's hell on those days. Just ask anyone.
Well, the article is on spec for a local alternative magazine, but I'll figure out a way to get around their copyright, somehow.
Just quote from it. All of it.
Post a Comment