14 November 2004


vacation planner

7 comments:

Tim Bailey said...

Wow, that second week looks pretty hectic. Couldn't you re-schedule some of those things into the first and third weeks? I mean, you want to have enough time to enjoy it all, right?

Mrs Robot said...

Yes, thank you, Funny Boy! You weren't supposed to see this. It was my clever solution to the problem of the attachments not going through on my emails to my current client: I post them here, she checks them out, problem solved. This is a page proof for a diary I'm (trying) to finish up today - fascinating viewing for you, I'm sure. At least you didn't catch all the covers that were here earlier. This diary is partly what's funding my UK emigration, so I'm pleased to say that it's finally going to print tomorrow.

Tim Bailey said...

Wow, you're certainly pushing the envelope in the field of blog-uses, that's for sure. I'm curious to know what the covers I missed portrayed. Glistening-chested Christmas celebrants? Logs of pig-fat? Icons for diarrhoea?

Mrs Robot said...

Sadly, none of the above. Tres dull, I'm afraid. Although, if you're reeeeally excited, and ask nicely, I could put them back up. (jiggles eyebrows)

You know, Tim, you've made me realise just how exciting diaries are. And there I was thinking I was bored rigid with it all.

Tim Bailey said...

OK, enough of the sarcasm, Bailey! I'm glad that your projects are coming along well, and I apologize if my ridiculous commentary has interfered in any way.

Mrs Robot said...

Your comments have helped me cling to the straws of my sanity, Mr Bailey, and I mean that with no sarcasm whatsoever. Your sporadic chirping has cracked the frown cemented into my forhead many times. I've got another big job starting in a week or so, so keep it coming!

Mrs Robot said...

...forehead, sorry. I'll buy you a coffee when I swing through Canada by way of thank you.

eXTReMe Tracker