Friends, you'd expect that I'd be sitting here telling you how jaw-droppingly cool Berlin is, given that I've been here a few days now and am seriously plotting how I can spend the rest of my life here, but no. Today I am going to share Sacfree underwear with you. This is partly inspired by Cheryl's cutting-edge investigation into the backless g-string of December last year.
As with the backless g-string, I maintain that a fumble on the sofa would result in a good deal of explaination when the shedding of layers revealed a garment like this. (Or maybe I'm telling the world too much about myself by saying that.)
20 February 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hard to tell if sacfree is a gag or not. I'm pretty sure I would find them rather uncomfortable. And there's the risk that throughout the day the entire apparatus would work its way out the hole. I'm wondering how many guys lie around their homes in their ginch, anyway.
Those Germans are zany.
Yeah, if I saw that when a guy removed his slacks, the date would be over. Eww.
And thanks so much for crediting me with your inspiration!
I really liked Munich when I had the chance to visit oh so many years ago. As far as Europe was concerned I felt more "at home" in Germany than anywhere else (including the UK). Odd, that.
Jaysuus Suze, Humans!- why bother going to the zoo, just tune into your blogg..... the wimmins wuns are so funny... pay 30,000 to drag the top bits of the g string under your arse and call it an invention.. I must patent the sarong with the bra underneath 'cos that's surely an invention- real winner here in the heat for those of use that love the coolness of the sarong but dislike tripping over oursleves while walking.. . did you know/remember Maria's birthday- Dan emailed me to remind me.. perhaps she could do with a pair of those exquisite undies!- I have enough trouble with the g-string 'lastic up over the top of the pants at the back - just don't get it.. why oh why would you do that!- ah well back to the 100 acre wood for a cup of tea with piglet for me i think.. thanks for sharing !-)... hey I finished the '@#$%ing thing.. celebrated by going to see my elderly aunt and watching the 'tattoo' on tele.. sugar anyone?
Tim, I believe Sacfree is really, truly for real. Really. This is the product of a nation obsessed with wurst, clearly.
Cheryl, it seems you've inspired more of us than you realise: the backless knickers have been featured on an Australian inventors show, so now the entire population know what to get that hard-to-buy for loved one for their next birthday. Hurrah!
Wendy, if this was a zoo exhibit it'd have been put down by now.
Maria's birthday was attended to in Tokyo. The lucky gal should have received a parcel from Tokyo by now.
Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment