23 February 2005

Arrived in London, safe, sound and snowy. OK, I'm doing the divey London backpackers thing... so this means it's checked off the list and I don't have to do it ever again, right? Right?!

2 comments:

miss wendy said...

Hey S, this is a great avenue for keeping up with your adventures I must say.. so clever you are!!- and helpful and tidy- thanks for clearing up my second posting error last comment... bad enough readng it once!
Glad to hear you are safe and sound - sounds a bit like "if this is Tuesday it must be France".. good on you, I can hardly get myself fed and dressed in the one city that always speaks my language (well 'cept in the valley where Mandarin comes in handy, but then in the valley I have the ancient language of drug dealing to get fall back on)... just wanted to say hello - a safe place to put one's weary head sounds like a good thing... have fun, the vicarious travelling certainly is fun! )

Mrs Robot said...

Aww, thanks Wendy. The convenience of the blog is all mine, surely; the responsibility for keeping up with where I'm at is out of my court. :D

Yes, the "Tuesday it must be France" is wearing Royally thin, I have to tell you. I'll be well pleased to choose a home and stay in it. Seeing all these places is great, but if only I could go home every night! And the language dilemmas can be funny at times, but I did notice myself breathe a sigh of relief as I read all the signage with ease at Luton airport last night.

eXTReMe Tracker