you look so cute- but then you ARE cute - well except when...... (you're being luscious!) No seriously I miss you- you coulda come to the power house with me n' len' michelle n' robyn n' dennis... now there's an offer!!!- rr and miss amanda an self are off to the movies at balmoral this eve.. catch the ferry over the river ... 'don't pay the ferry man' - they don't seem to share the reference!- anyway have fun- 'cos you need telling!! not!!- much better to look like a tiny niece in the snow!- long distance lurve ( my fav), wendy
3 comments:
Awww! The last time I saw someone wearing a tea cozy on her head, it was my 4 year old sister! :)
The snow in Denmark looks like Canadian snow! I blame global warming.
Oh Danish snow is completelz different, and zouäre being ridiculous. (This German kezboard is becoming verz tiresome)
you look so cute- but then you ARE cute - well except when...... (you're being luscious!) No seriously I miss you- you coulda come to the power house with me n' len' michelle n' robyn n' dennis... now there's an offer!!!- rr and miss amanda an self are off to the movies at balmoral this eve.. catch the ferry over the river ... 'don't pay the ferry man' - they don't seem to share the reference!- anyway have fun- 'cos you need telling!! not!!- much better to look like a tiny niece in the snow!- long distance lurve ( my fav), wendy
Post a Comment