23 February 2005
Apology
I've realised how negative my travel posts are sounding; sorry 'bout that. It's not that I'm not glad to be out here, I guess it's just that human inclination to pipe up when things aren't to our liking. I've started several very positive posts, but have been too lazy to finish them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey now, 'love is never having to say you're sorry' [;-)-so.. in with love out with stress... forgiving oneself for not matching the inner view (comes with auric glow).. can be a lifetimes work..from someone who knows!!- ms w..
Pah, I like the complaints. Besides, my mantra in the past year has become "If you haven't got anything nice to say, save it for your Blog!"
HA HA HA HA HA!!! Oh, well said; it'll be adopted immediately.
I just hear myself sometimes and think, "Christ, woman, do you ever stop whining?"
OK, since I've got everyone's go-ahead to complain, the finger grease on this grotty London hostel keyboard is almost worth a photo. It looks as though it's had a two-pack epoxy put over it. Ewww!! I'd point out that so do the faces of most of the residents, but that would be lookist, so I won't.
Yes, negative, but highly entertaining....
Hey! Hi Rosz! :D
Post a Comment