20 April 2005

So long, Victoria, and thanks for everything.

7 comments:

Tim Bailey said...

Bittersweet

adjective: containing a mixture of sadness and happiness

...The UK better treat you pretty goddamn well, is all I can say.

miss wendy said...

like sand through the hour glass... are you just going around the world making lots of people miss you!
is that your dastardly plan? Do you think if you stayed we'd get over you? Give us the chance.. go on!
such a gentle comment Tim.. One can only hope the Uk boots her back!

Mrs Robot said...

miss wendy: The evidence points to the plan being to make myself desperately homesick no matter where I am. Clever, no?

Tim: Now it's up to you to come and find out, right?

Unknown said...

Either way, Suzette, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Meant to ask... did your belongings ever make it here from Germany wor will they be redirected trans-atlantically again?

Tim Bailey said...

Sadly, the German package has yet to arrive. I think they just sealed it in a plastic bag, and tossed it into the Baltic, to let the trade currents bring it here.

Mrs Robot said...

Cheryl: I just made the parcel up... or so I'm beginning to believe.

And thanks; great to spend time with you and the Family Cheryl as well.

Jonathan said...

Hope you enjoyed your stay in our fair town!

eXTReMe Tracker