Oh OH Oh!! is that Des from QUAC? Is that the very top secret never to be uttered AGE of DES... as in "In the age of Des"... If it is it must mean Des reads this.. so Des I hope you had a good day.. Arian like myself, and I hope you are keeping up your counseling skills.... "Pull your socks up".. "build a bridge"... etc.. I'd hate all that good work to be going to waste.. )
No, no, not that Des; not even the omnipotent Suzette is privy to THAT information! The Des du jour is of the paternal variety.
I'm not sure what you're referring to when you speak of the counselling skills, but as a former colleague of ours once said, "You really are quite mad, aren't you?"
This was an in joke between Des ( no-ones' pater as far as I can ascertain!) and myself.. He.. the dry accountant who would be called upon to make up cheques for clients we saw was keen to learn techiniques for enhancing the role.. His concept was to give out as little as possible..both monetarily and emotionally.. so he would walk past in the corridor and in that dry manner that you must be able to hear as you did know him say those "..." caring comments ever ready to unleash these on clients.. comphrend?.. I know I can appear mad but honestly I do feel a lot of it is just contextual.. you know not actually sharing the context with anyone else but carrying on anyway.. There's probably a name for it "narcassistic personality disordered chaotic thinking with labile presentation".ro 'lazy'. so sorry, just trying to "join in".. the bane of my life since moving to new surrounds..
4 comments:
Oh OH Oh!! is that Des from QUAC? Is that the very top secret never to be uttered AGE of DES... as in "In the age of Des"... If it is it must mean Des reads this.. so Des I hope you had a good day.. Arian like myself, and I hope you are keeping up your counseling skills.... "Pull your socks up".. "build a bridge"... etc.. I'd hate all that good work to be going to waste.. )
and ms s.. the site is BACK!! just like Arnie..
No, no, not that Des; not even the omnipotent Suzette is privy to THAT information! The Des du jour is of the paternal variety.
I'm not sure what you're referring to when you speak of the counselling skills, but as a former colleague of ours once said, "You really are quite mad, aren't you?"
....in the good way. ;)
This was an in joke between Des ( no-ones' pater as far as I can ascertain!) and myself.. He.. the dry accountant who would be called upon to make up cheques for clients we saw was keen to learn techiniques for enhancing the role.. His concept was to give out as little as possible..both monetarily and emotionally.. so he would walk past in the corridor and in that dry manner that you must be able to hear as you did know him say those "..." caring comments ever ready to unleash these on clients.. comphrend?.. I know I can appear mad but honestly I do feel a lot of it is just contextual.. you know not actually sharing the context with anyone else but carrying on anyway.. There's probably a name for it "narcassistic personality disordered chaotic thinking with labile presentation".ro 'lazy'. so sorry, just trying to "join in".. the bane of my life since moving to new surrounds..
Post a Comment