It happened as a result of alien abduction. This latest probe was a bit vigorous, if you follow. Last time they left burning cattle carcasses on the front lawn, so this isn't so bad by comparison, really.
yea yea .. I heard all about it while doing my 'visits',.it's all a plot to disempower those who KNOW.. anyway, how did it happen, just pop up by itself? and why is the pupil so large? Was it dilated to look through by the opthamologist? I went there this week as I had been having difficulty with green traffic lights at night (yup that's my story). no it's true.. they looked white.. anyway I went and quickly scan read the document they sent me...' come to our office, fill out these forms,bring your first born as payment...they'll be waiting!, parking is here...' and then I filled the forms out and turned up without reading the next paragrah.. 'we will probably dilate your pupils and leave you effecivley open to abuse and unable to find your way out of the building for up to 6 hours'. .. Silly me presumed that by tellilng me where to park they presumed I could drive.. I went and got my car (as it wasn't legally parked for that amount of time! and I didn't want a fine and drove home.. all those years of driving because I couldn't walk due to intoxication came in handy).. They said it's because I am a carrier for colour blindness and as i age (AM NOT AM NOT) it may cause this effect.. All the men in my family are colour blind... so What's your story? It's Michelle's birthday tomorrow.
Yup, just popped up. Narce! And yes, pupil dilated for examination.
I've got several of my own variations on your story of being stranded due to staff not bothering to mention that I'd be functionally blind after having this procedure done. So often it's been brought up once it's underway with, "Oh, you didn't drive here, did you?"
It's all OK miss wendy; I picked up a "Pamela Anderson's Pnuemato-Hottie All-Natural Breast Augmentation at Home" kit today, so they won't notice the wrinkles at all after tonight.
8 comments:
Looks like someone's a Bowie fan! Heheh. Seriously. How did it happen? Schoolyard fight? Runaway 'roo?
Yes, Dave did cross my mind yesterday. :)
It happened as a result of alien abduction. This latest probe was a bit vigorous, if you follow. Last time they left burning cattle carcasses on the front lawn, so this isn't so bad by comparison, really.
yea yea .. I heard all about it while doing my 'visits',.it's all a plot to disempower those who KNOW.. anyway, how did it happen, just pop up by itself? and why is the pupil so large? Was it dilated to look through by the opthamologist? I went there this week as I had been having difficulty with green traffic lights at night (yup that's my story). no it's true.. they looked white.. anyway I went and quickly scan read the document they sent me...' come to our office, fill out these forms,bring your first born as payment...they'll be waiting!, parking is here...' and then I filled the forms out and turned up without reading the next paragrah.. 'we will probably dilate your pupils and leave you effecivley open to abuse and unable to find your way out of the building for up to 6 hours'. .. Silly me presumed that by tellilng me where to park they presumed I could drive.. I went and got my car (as it wasn't legally parked for that amount of time! and I didn't want a fine and drove home.. all those years of driving because I couldn't walk due to intoxication came in handy).. They said it's because I am a carrier for colour blindness and as i age (AM NOT AM NOT) it may cause this effect.. All the men in my family are colour blind... so What's your story? It's Michelle's birthday tomorrow.
Yup, just popped up. Narce! And yes, pupil dilated for examination.
I've got several of my own variations on your story of being stranded due to staff not bothering to mention that I'd be functionally blind after having this procedure done. So often it's been brought up once it's underway with, "Oh, you didn't drive here, did you?"
:(
Ow! Ow! Your poor eye! Ow!
Yes, I'm eloquent. But your poor eye!
Ms Eye is much better now, thank you.
Huh, won't be trying that botox-at-home kit on the crow's feet again!
But Ms S.. How will you face your public!
It's all OK miss wendy; I picked up a "Pamela Anderson's Pnuemato-Hottie All-Natural Breast Augmentation at Home" kit today, so they won't notice the wrinkles at all after tonight.
Post a Comment