23 May 2005

Monday Morning Mobile Messages

Me:
"Oh my gawd! Greece
wins Eurovision!
What's going on?"


He:
"Oh ma gaawwd! I
can't believe it.
They've finally
admited that us
Greeks are the best
in the world at
everything mate.
This is the proof for
what we have been
telling yous for 5000
years and yous all
just laughed. Now
who is laughing? Mate
we are the bestest
and now yous have
to accept that. So
suffer!"

7 comments:

Tim Bailey said...

What the hell is Eurovision? Some sort of visual disorder where you see everything in tricolours?

Mrs Robot said...

Celine bloody Dion won it one year, mate! Go here while I recover from the shock of what you've just said. This may enlighten you a little, too. I think a Eurovision blog post is required.

...What the hell is Eurovision? Honestly! Bare-faced....shameless.... for all the world to hear....sheesh...

Mrs Robot said...

Sorry, that first link won't take you anywhere worth going. Try this.

Tim Bailey said...

Anything Celine Dion has been anywhere near is clearly a hack festival of the first water. And is Quebec in Europe already? Jeez, they couldn't even wait for the government to fall? Ah well, I suppose it's a bearable loss if they took Celine Dion with them.

Mrs Robot said...

Well, Israel gets a Eurovision guernsey, so why not Quebec?

If memory serves, she -- via the highly complex and esoteric rules of Eurovision -- represented France. Cette nation chanceuse!

Mrs Robot said...

Does anyone else think that Celine Dion used to be a man? I've just always kind of had a feeling about it.

Tim Bailey said...

Um, I used to think Kylie Mingoue and Rick Astley were the same person. Does that help?

eXTReMe Tracker