3 May 2005

Ahhhh...

The flat white...



...has been consumed....


...and all is well. Hi Brisbane!

(Now I can get back to some coherant posting.)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I take it you are home sweet home?

Tim Bailey said...

It's not even flat! I guess the difference isn't readily apparent in a picture. That just looks like a latte to me. Not that I drink them. The cup looks a little small, too.

Nice blue skies reflected in the tabletop. Clearly you're entering the depths of winter, there.

Mrs Robot said...

Cheryl: I am indeed!

Tim: Oh, it is so flat! And white. The ratio of coffee to milk is different: FW = 1:3, Latte = 1:4. Therein lies the difference. And yes, back to civilised cup and saucer; three gulps of searingly hot coffee... mm MMM!

It was actually a little overcast, despite appearances. It's been pleasantly cool since I've been back, I'm relieved to report. I was sure I'd be sweltering and swooning; the swooning has occurred, actually, but mainly due to severe time difference issues.

miss wendy said...

She's back!!! Yay for us :):):);)

eXTReMe Tracker