22 May 2005

Slide Night -- Part 1

I'm going to be inflicting a few pictures on you over the next couple of weeks. I'm particularly keen today, since I'm supposed to be hard at work on a rather crucial job application.

These were taken from one of the wonderful old ferries that chug along the Brisbane River, whilst returning from a visit to Miss Wendy.





5 comments:

miss wendy said...

This river is just SOO beautiful... I just love it..Ever since haivng moved to Brisbane and near the river I need to see light on the water once a day without fail.. perhaps I have been single too long!

Tim Bailey said...

Wow. That's really impressive. Brisbane looks like a sci-fi, dystopian, Gotham, type-place. Clearly your architects watch a lot of Japanimation.

Mrs Robot said...

Really?! Uh, I mean, why yes! Of course it does! All this and free money from the government! At the end of the financial year they give everyone vouchers for free ice cream, too. What are you waiting for?

Mrs Robot said...

Wendy: Yes, the river really makes this place, doesn't it?

When I left your place I'd just missed a City Cat, but decided the 20 minute wait for an old ferry would be well worth it on such a balmy evening. And it was. I'd been questioning my return to Brisbane until that day, but the afternoon in Newfarm Park, then tea at your place and dusk on the river made me feel like I'd come home.

miss wendy said...

Welcome back )

eXTReMe Tracker