28 September 2008

Click, Clack, Meow.

I've mentioned before that I've been having some problems with a sticky space bar on my home computer. Problem solved today, courtesy of the Ferny Grove markets.

Ferny Grove is a hell bogan area, so the markets are pretty low rent. Just the way I like them. Today we had a fantastic haul of stuff, including my new keyboard:


Vile, non?

You may not think me to be the Hello Kitty type, and you'd be right. But somehow the pink, sorry, PINK silliness of it spoke to me. It's hideous, and wonderful for that.

I think I'll be taking it to work, despite the need for a replacement keyboard here. Every time I get a decent keyboard at work it seems to grow legs and walk, and no one there ever knows anything about it if questioned. I'd like to see anyone try to quietly shuffle this one onto their own desk and get away with it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesomely pink.... but what's with the strawberry shift and addition key? How confusing is that? ;) I say go back and buy another for work!

Mrs Robot said...

Sadly, it was second-hand, so there was only one.:(

eXTReMe Tracker