Yes, I know I'm going a bit video mad at the moment. Another homemade one today.
This is a move that I'm pretty much at a loss to describe in words; it's the kids' funnest thing to do, and has been for months. Any soft surface gets the treatment, which includes our sofa, my face, the carpet, their own arms, each other. If there's a bit of a tantrum in the wind, often just starting the fractious one off on a round of this resets the tone to happy again. It's such a great thing to do that it's not unheard of for all four of us to be on the leather sofa, ah WA-ing. It's a fun way to pass the time.
2 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha! This one *definitely* has to come out when they're older -- maybe when they bring their first boy/girlfriends home?
And it looked kind of fun, so I just tried it myself with the sofa cushions.
Heee!
Inigo has developed a talent for the stealth liverpool kiss - very similar behaviour, but aimed at a much harder surface (my nose).
I wonder how I can redirect?
I've copped a few of those,too, Lara. Perhaps you need to sit him in front of this video a few times, or maybe just start ah WA-ing on the sofa and hope he follows your example.
Post a Comment