
The ever-sage Ms Wanderatlarge said to me years ago that given the impact the political leaders of the US have on the rest of the world, we should all be given a vote. How true.
I can't offer you an opportunity to exercise any kind of actual democracy today, merely a chance to make-believe. Act it out at Who Would The World Elect.
I will note with a hint of irritation that the site implied that I am a liar: when I first arrived it said that based on my IP address I'm in Japan (makes me wonder about the competance of their techs, frankly). Further into the site there is a page with a button saying See who is cheating when giving us their TRUE country and OTHER results. There follows the results if the votes of we who claim to be elsewhere are eliminated. Why would you need to do that? Why is that important, anyway? Why on earth would they think I'm in Japan? Meh. Not worth getting exercised over, I'm sure. Happy "voting".
No comments:
Post a Comment