Still tinkering. Happier this time. Yes, it's the original template, but with a few changes. The lawn you see here is my own front lawn, photographed this morning.
I have to say that the new layout tools that Blogger is offering make all this fiddling considerably easier. Actually, the tools are not that new, it's just the first time I've had a look at them.
More layout changes to come, no doubt.
15 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmm. Aussie grass looks different than Canadian grass. ;)
I agree that the "new" Blogger tools make tinkering a breeze -- I've only been using them a couple of months myself.
Looks more welcoming than my asphalt.
thwap: It's got more in common with your asphalt than you may realise; I had a wee peek at your code to work out how to do it. :)
Cheryl: If I had photographed it in the middle of summer you would have noticed a distinct brownness and crispness that you've likely not seen in Victorian grass.
Post a Comment