
What the hell is it, I hear you shriek? Why, it's a doughnut burger, of course. A meat patty, cheese, two slices of bacon, but not on one of those dull old bread buns, no, no!.... it's on a glazed doughnut. I'm sure I don't need to tell you its country of origin. The manufacturer says that it's a bargain, because it's a meal and dessert all in one. Genius.
This gourmet delight comes in at 1000 calories; to put that into perspective, that's equivalent to ten tablespoons of butter. It's a less messy form of suicide than a shotgun and cheaper too, not to mention being much more enjoyable because it involves bacon.
If they'd been around one hundred years ago the history of Antarctic exploration would read very differently; Scott may have made it to the pole, for one.
This gourmet delight comes in at 1000 calories; to put that into perspective, that's equivalent to ten tablespoons of butter. It's a less messy form of suicide than a shotgun and cheaper too, not to mention being much more enjoyable because it involves bacon.
If they'd been around one hundred years ago the history of Antarctic exploration would read very differently; Scott may have made it to the pole, for one.
7 comments:
Eloquently put, Tyler. Thanks for dropping by.
I'm telling you the Duncan Donut would have been so much better in this case.
When it comes to the finer points of the doughnut burger, I defer to you USian cousins.
OK... you have to make another post... because if I come back here and see that thing staring me in the face again... I'm going to hurl on my keyboard and I really hate cleaning that up. UUuuuuuurk. Bleah.
Sweet Jesus Alive! The horror! Blaugh.
Yes, sweet (and yet savoury)Jesus alive. But not alive for too much longer if he gets a taste for these montrosities.
Not just any donut either I see.... but the one well-known for being over the top.
Post a Comment