Whoops. If you're not near a Victoria phone book, pick up the phone and enter
411
and you should be asked for the city, name, and street.
Once you have the number, you can hang up and dial 0 and get an operator to help you connect. None of this should cost you anything (if you reverse the charges).
A cup of tea? Maybe after I've finished preparing my garret for house guests. Trying to catch all the rats using a loop of string is harder than I thought, and I'm having a hard time explaining to the ravens that nest in my laundry hamper that they have to go stay in the Belfry for a while. Maybe I'll try to get the ravens to help me catch the rats.
Heh, and the fussing reaches a higher pitch, but it's not at its shrillest yet, I dare say. ;)
Make sure you store the rats hygenically until I get there -- after so many years as a student the dishes I can produce with a clutch of rats never fails to impress.
5 comments:
Argh! :0
Call me anytime -- reverse the charges if necessary.
Whoops. If you're not near a Victoria phone book, pick up the phone and enter
411
and you should be asked for the city, name, and street.
Once you have the number, you can hang up and dial 0 and get an operator to help you connect. None of this should cost you anything (if you reverse the charges).
Have a nice cup of tea, love. It's all OK now. :) (And I do have your phone number, by the way.)
A cup of tea? Maybe after I've finished preparing my garret for house guests. Trying to catch all the rats using a loop of string is harder than I thought, and I'm having a hard time explaining to the ravens that nest in my laundry hamper that they have to go stay in the Belfry for a while. Maybe I'll try to get the ravens to help me catch the rats.
Heh, and the fussing reaches a higher pitch, but it's not at its shrillest yet, I dare say. ;)
Make sure you store the rats hygenically until I get there -- after so many years as a student the dishes I can produce with a clutch of rats never fails to impress.
Post a Comment