Hey Suzette, I am awake- it's late..or early depencding on whether the glass is half full or empty (just drink it JOhhnny!),. still plowing through the teaching pack- I just don't give a rats about the whole addiction thing you know ..why oh why won't they just give me money for all the thinking about it I do??? I MEAN THIS WHOLE WRITE IT DOWN AND MAKE IN MAKE SENSE thing... I just don't get that bit.. Anyway I miss you too, even though I have procrastinated so long that I am not allowed out EVER again so wouldn't be able to see you anyway - It's a bit like the ocean - you don't have to go and swim but it's nice to know it's there.... Ah well i just don't get why peole won't run their lives so that it suits me!!!- going off, having adventures, living their own lives. I mean how was the form of those freinds in the west who wouldn't come and live here when |I decided to move!!! Cheeky devils!.. just not the thing at all.. anyway my 'inner nanna' says.. Stop dribbling and off to bed with me - my mum used to say some very wise things like "you get VERY SILLY when you are tired"... guess who- it's Wendy with the perimenopausal memory loss thing ..so no password is safe- well is safe just not accessible... Michelle H tells me it gets better but only, I think, after you are so humiliated at not remembering your phone number at the video shop for the 100th time that you just KNOW your brain has gone to mush as well as the body !! getting into training for when I 'm older and invisible... NOT FAIR- I shall just have to ride through this moment and just 'be in the now' and 'learn the lessons' and 'go with the flow' (or not as the case may be!) and 'be here now' and all that other really cosmic carry on.... " ah,, deep breath - in with love out with stress".. oh can you feel the serenity? - loads of love, Wendy
1 comment:
Hey Suzette, I am awake- it's late..or early depencding on whether the glass is half full or empty (just drink it JOhhnny!),. still plowing through the teaching pack- I just don't give a rats about the whole addiction thing you know ..why oh why won't they just give me money for all the thinking about it I do??? I MEAN THIS WHOLE WRITE IT DOWN AND MAKE IN MAKE SENSE thing... I just don't get that bit..
Anyway I miss you too, even though I have procrastinated so long that I am not allowed out EVER again so wouldn't be able to see you anyway - It's a bit like the ocean - you don't have to go and swim but it's nice to know it's there.... Ah well i just don't get why peole won't run their lives so that it suits me!!!- going off, having adventures, living their own lives. I mean how was the form of those freinds in the west who wouldn't come and live here when |I decided to move!!! Cheeky devils!..
just not the thing at all.. anyway my 'inner nanna' says.. Stop dribbling and off to bed with me - my mum used to say some very wise things like "you get VERY SILLY when you are tired"... guess who- it's Wendy with the perimenopausal memory loss thing ..so no password is safe- well is safe just not accessible... Michelle H tells me it gets better but only, I think, after you are so humiliated at not remembering your phone number at the video shop for the 100th time that you just KNOW your brain has gone to mush as well as the body !! getting into training for when I 'm older and invisible... NOT FAIR- I shall just have to ride through this moment and just 'be in the now' and 'learn the lessons' and 'go with the flow' (or not as the case may be!) and 'be here now' and all that other really cosmic carry on.... " ah,, deep breath - in with love out with stress".. oh can you feel the serenity? - loads of love, Wendy
Post a Comment