And my brain keeps on humming,
And my nose keeps on running,
And my body keeps on aching,
And my voice keeps on breaking,
And my throat keeps on itching,
And yes I will keep on bitching...
...when I can draw a decent breath.
You know this could end in my death!
Yes, I know it's just a cold
but it's really taken hold!
Why, yes, I'd love a cup of tea!
(How did you know?)
22 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just think of all the lovely resistance you're building up.
I do have a minor lurgy, but this little ditty isn't actually about me. Only inspired by me. "Baste on a true story", as it were.
I was just thinking about how people whine more than they should when they have a cold, but get less sympathy than they perhaps deserve. It's just the way of it. Cruel world. ;)
Post a Comment