I *heart* Steve Cannane.

If you really need to ask, this and this should be explanation enough.
I also *heart* John Clarke, but that's another story.

If you really need to ask, this and this should be explanation enough.
I also *heart* John Clarke, but that's another story.
4 comments:
No! Have you?
Like you, I want his job, but could I do it with as much style as Our Steve? Probably not, is the sad answer.
Mondo Thingo.
Is that an especially Australian name? Some sort of double-entendre I can't fathom? Or is it just ambiguously weird?
Looks like the show was funny, though. Too bad it's being canned.
Yeah, it's a reference to the current Governor-General's name, which is: uh, y'know....thingo.
The show was excellent. It follows the grand ABC tradition of coming up with fabulous shows, then axing them as soon as they gain a following.
cotard: of course you've bloody met him, what am I saying? Lapse of memory due to mid-afternoon sugar low.
Post a Comment