This is going to be a crappy entry, I'll be totally upfront about that... I'd just like to try out some HTML tricks I've learned recently. Can I suggest you spend your precious time somewhere more interesting than here?
Or you could just position your cursor over this sentence and count to three.
This is worth a look, too.
Or you could pick up a few tips for better living:
U R just the cleverest !!- I saw a lovely item in the dollar shop today - where i was buying a few delicious items that i absolutely needed!- It was a creation!- I think it was a poncho but was hung in such a way that it looked like a breezy little crochet number with arm holes... it had some fluffy bits near the bottom that reminded me of your bag.. was thinking you could sell a few of those I'd think- very glam, avante garde, cute and fun.. anyway I'll try to draw it when I see you, lurve to ya..
Ha, steal away....just like I did. :) Actually, that's how I learn all my coding: good old "view page source". Don't tell Cheryl, but I knocked off a bit of her code last night to make links of those pictures I posted. I almost forgot to put my own link in, so my "Brisbane By Night" shot initially linked to her picture of a tortoise. Whoops.
The tricks I tested out here I learned on a thread over at babble, and if you follow the link you'll see that I helped myself to a gag, too.
5 comments:
Can I send you someone else's credit card details? You'd be amazed at what people throw away.... ;)
Waste not, want not, I always say! :D
U R just the cleverest !!- I saw a lovely item in the dollar shop today - where i was buying a few delicious items that i absolutely needed!- It was a creation!- I think it was a poncho but was hung in such a way that it looked like a breezy little crochet number with arm holes... it had some fluffy bits near the bottom that reminded me of your bag.. was thinking you could sell a few of those I'd think- very glam, avante garde, cute and fun.. anyway I'll try to draw it when I see you, lurve to ya..
Oddly enough I was more excited by the page within a page thing than the net-art... where did you learn that (or shall I just steal your code)....?
Ha, steal away....just like I did. :) Actually, that's how I learn all my coding: good old "view page source". Don't tell Cheryl, but I knocked off a bit of her code last night to make links of those pictures I posted. I almost forgot to put my own link in, so my "Brisbane By Night" shot initially linked to her picture of a tortoise. Whoops.
The tricks I tested out here I learned on a thread over at babble, and if you follow the link you'll see that I helped myself to a gag, too.
Post a Comment