17 June 2005

Compliments to the Chef

MmmMMMmmm!


For free flags send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
madeyouthink
1460 Golden Gate Ave #22
San Francisco CA 94115
USA


Thanks to Temporal Hominid for alerting me to this.

3 comments:

miss wendy said...

great concept but I'd rather look at your artistic shots of the Brisbane river!!- please please post soon so's we can not be looking, looking, looking at this - hopefully lump of mud shaped to look like a turd! For all my eco friendly behaviour I like looking at 'noice' things. )

Unknown said...

LAUGH!

That is the funniest damn thing I have seen all week. Thanks SO much for sharing. (mental note: have kid help make flags for walks)

Mrs Robot said...

Ha! Glad to give your day a lift! Did you have a look at the site? This shot is just one of many.

So often I've walked around cities grumbling to myself about the inconsiderate dog owners who don't pick up after their pets -- no longer! Every log is now an opportunity for political self-expression!

eXTReMe Tracker