21 December 2004

You think I don't notice your eyes glaze over when I talk about my trip. I notice. I notice alright.


...and you needn't think you're getting a postcard, either.

3 comments:

miss wendy said...

whaddya mean glaze over!!- were you talking about me ?? NO! Well of COURSE they'll glaze over!!
anyway.. I have ALWAYS made massive effort to stay attentive and if I don't get that post card because of some other lazier person not staying alert I think that's unfair.. no wonder I like you... this mean/keen thing really has something going for it..
ps.. how do you find people's blogs? other than wandering for hours .. through ..next blog.. and then can't get back to the interesting ones?

Mrs Robot said...

This post is kind of an in-joke between a certain chap who reads this blog regularly and myself. It seems that everytime I see him he catches me regaling yet another poor soul with my buoyant tales of potential adventure. And, of course, he is very sharp in pointing this out. So I suppose this is a self-depricating post, if somewhat abstractly so. I'm hoping that at least it will make one American-Australian smile.

And yes, a deep-fried face and clothes mildewing and decaying on my back are the things that will draw me home before too long. Viva la jock-rot!If you're worried about the energy load of the doughnuts, just eat the holes.

Tim Bailey said...

Don't knock the "next blog" button, miss wendy -- I highly recommend it. It's how I found this one, for example.

Happy Christmas, Australia! No drinking on the beach, now!

eXTReMe Tracker