18 December 2004

The truth comes out.

6 comments:

Tim Bailey said...

*gasp* How can your readers ever trust you again?

Tim Bailey said...

*gasp* How can your readers ever trust you again?

Mrs Robot said...

Harsh, cruel world out there, Tim.

miss wendy said...

yes yes suzette it's true.... gasp gasp.. it's a much better photo!!- and the ramblings are just SO REFERESHING!- like finding a mind in a jar so when you open the lid real conversation enuses.... about stuff.. you know ... 'real ' stuff.... there should be a rap track in the background and a beatnik reading the blog in public.. ok so that says more about me than the site.. ok so i don't have a life.. live with it.. I have to!.... loads of gushy feelings (warm nice, gush though) I am heading to dinner with the lovley Dan tonight so even though he's coming to Brisbane and I then can't lord it over everyone 'cos I saw him- at least I saw him first!! - and in his home city!!
miss wendy gives you a tick (no not one that you need tweezers for) for this lovley work W ; )

Mrs Robot said...

Thanks Wendy - that's the nice thing about having friends: they tell you that you're good.

I rather like the Beat Poet idea... if I can't make money out of this stuff at least I can get some cool factor to compensate.

Mrs Robot said...

And the photo - at least I'm not drunk in this one. And this one is testament to the above comment about not trusting Photoshoppers... although this is only slightly more glamorous than I am in real life, a fact you can testify to.

eXTReMe Tracker