4 November 2009

Never Mind Your P's and Q's

After a couple of years now of reading baby's and toddler's books, it was nice today to get this in the mail:



C is for The Clash
with a strummer called Joe.
They're playing tonight,
should I stay or should I go?


So refreshing to open a book secure in the knowledge that there are no fluffy bunnies or cute puppies lurking within. And it's about time my kids learned about The Ramones, I think.

One, Two, Three, Four!
I just wanna read some more!
Gabba Gabba Gabba Hey!
Come on kids, it's back to A!

This is one of a series of three books, and I'm mightily tempted to pick up the others, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All kinds of awesome. Inigo totally needs one of those!

Mrs Robot said...

Of course he does! A copy of M is for Metal might do him no harm, either.

"A is for Angus whose riffs are a hit,
He's a grown man in a schoolboy outfit."

eXTReMe Tracker