19 October 2007

I've Lived Everywhere, Man

Bill
Louise
Cath
Dean
Clinton
David
Paul
Kim
Philip
Sally
Kenneth
Mike
Craig
Courtney
Brian
Tanya
Another Mike
Tristram
Person whose name I can't utter without risking a stroke
Kendall
Alecia
Kevin
Greg
Julie-Anne
Adaiha
Brett
Trisha
Richard
Gary
James
Dani
Sarah
Jennifer
Natasha
Skye
Wendy
Karen
Thomas
Another Brian
Meelele
Keilani
Tim
Melinda
Matt
Anneke
.... I think that's everyone, barring my parents and children.

What do these people all have in common? I've lived with all of them. Some of them briefly, some several times; some are life-long friends, others I'd do well to be clear of sharp implements if I ever crossed their paths again. A couple of them owe me money, and perhaps a couple would say the same of me. And lordy, could I tell you a story or two about most of them. All in all, I think this list shows that my domestic experience is, well, broad.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker