I just lo-o-ove the web. Today I made a few changes to my blog template. I didn't touch the code for the links in the sidebar. I republished the blog and -- voila! -- suddenly the links don't actually link anymore. Wonderful! The coding is exactly the same as when they did link; I checked, and they look just fine in the template, so what the hell is going on is beyond me. Aargh!
(Stupid blog.)
4 comments:
Hmmm... try moving the bold markers to the outside of the links? Just a shot in the dark. :/
I did wonder about that, but they've been sitting there happily for a couple of months now, not interfering, keeping their own counsel. And not unlinking. So, probably not the bold markers, no. Thanks for trying, though.
odd. they work fine when viewing the individual entries, but not the blog as a whole. have you sent a message to blogger tech support?
I hadn't noticed that, so thank you, Whyan*. I'd just assumed it was some cock up of mine, but have been too busy/lazy to roll up my sleeves and have a dig around. Maybe it's not my doing after all. Which is good and bad. Should have a dig anyway.
*Indigenous name meaning "Eye of a hawk"....or something to that effect.
Post a Comment