1 March 2008
Remo
I like to browse the Avant Card stands when I'm out and about, and just before Christmas I picked one up for Remo General Store. Apparently, Remo is a Sydney institution of many years' standing, but to me it's just a new place to browse (and occasionally purchase) Very Cool Things. My first purchase? A Perkins Paste t-shirt. Those educated solely in Queensland are ignorant of the little pinky-purple pots of paste, but for those of us who did some time in the NSW education system know it as the sweet-smelling stuff that everyone had and some ate with gusto. I was never a paste eater myself -- I've long been able to discern stationary from food -- but do remember the paste with some fondness. I'm wearing the shirt as I type this. It's very cool indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment