Hey! Wow! ...I'm in the middle of my huge relocation, and so I didn't have a chance to check your blog. Your stomach looks like it's defying the tensile strength of human skin in that first picture. And your babies -- they're wonderful!
I'm staying with Sarah M. this week, and we were just talking about you. She'll be very excited to see these pictures.
4 comments:
Oily Cheat woman! 'doze iz beeyooteefull kids!!!
Oh! What beautiful little ones!!! Hope Mom's ok, too...
Hey, nice to see you folks over here!
Hey! Wow! ...I'm in the middle of my huge relocation, and so I didn't have a chance to check your blog. Your stomach looks like it's defying the tensile strength of human skin in that first picture. And your babies -- they're wonderful!
I'm staying with Sarah M. this week, and we were just talking about you. She'll be very excited to see these pictures.
YAY!
Post a Comment