Hari ini saya akan menulis di dalam bahasa Indonesia. Mengapa? Karena saya masih bisa. Tetapi tidak untuk panjang.
Saya mulai belajar bahasa Prancis segera, dan saya mencurigai saya akan lupa semua bahasa Indonesia. Sudah lama saya tidak berlatih. Ini membuat saya sedih, karena saya bekerja dengan keras untuk memperlajarinya. Sangat keras memang. Tapi saya mungkin tidak akan kembali ke Indonesia lagi, jadi mungkin tidak apa-apa. Tetapi seluruh kerga itu!! Apa pemborosan! *sigh*
13 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That seems to be a lot of attempts at word verification for posting....
A little help maybe?
Just giving the Indon one last whirl before it's shoved aside for the French.
Y'see, I noticed that the more Indon I learned the more my other languages deteriorated, including English. I think our brains -- or mine, at least -- only hold so much language, and when you pour more in the rest overflows and runs away. Which is kind of what I'm saying in my post; just contemplating the loss of all that work. Or at least I think I am... it's been a while since I've used it, and I don't doubt that it's a bit rusty. :D
Ah! So I am not completely senile yet. I was worried that it was in a language that I should have recognized. :) Thanks for the explanation.
I'd hazard a guess that Indonesian isn't too common in your part of the world. :)
Post a Comment