12 January 2006

News Flash

I've been accepted into the University of Queensland! Let the rejoicing begin.

The panic should set in in about three days.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

::goes to check calendar:: Considers. Nope, not even April first in Australia.

Congrats, you. :) Whatcha gonna learn?

Mrs Robot said...

No, not a gag this time. :D

French and English, I think. Maybe a bit of philosophy as well. All towards the Being A Writer campaign.

Thanks for the congrats.

Shawn DeWolfe said...

Congrats! Eventually I will do the same. Much more likely now that I have tamed some debt demons.

Mrs Robot said...

Thanks!

If you were living in Australia there may not be an "eventually" with regards to tertiary study. The door to affordable education seems to be swinging shut with increasing velocity, hence my urgency to slip through before it slams for good.

Tim Bailey said...

YAY! Yay yay yay! That is so fantastic! Congratulations too!

:D

Mrs Robot said...

:D!!

Thanks, Tim. *sigh* I'm very happy.

Mrs Robot said...

Heh, heh... thanks, Dan!

And the grooviness and snob value of the campus wasn't a factor in my decision AT ALL.... honest!! ;)

Mrs Robot said...

Hey, congratulations, Dan! I didn't know you'd applied. What did you apply for?

I'm having similar joyous raptures negotiating the enrolment process myself. I wonder if it's not a second selection process. I've signed up for French and Writing... as far as I can tell.

eXTReMe Tracker