12 October 2005

Does This Meme I'm Needy?

I've never really taken to the meme thing, but this one from Paul's blog rather tickled me. The idea of this one is to google "[your name] needs" and pick the first few results.

Just realised Christmas is just around the corner and you've no idea what to get Zézette again this year? Then you may be interested to know that:

  • Zézette needs to know about the group
  • ...but we can show compassion to someone like Zézette who needs our immediate help...
  • Zézette needs more than the traditional basic Speech, Occupation & Physical therapy.
  • Zézette needs a babysitter to transport her kids from Portland to Vancouver
  • Zézette needs her own iPod (I didn't make this up, I swear.)
  • Zézette needs to move them to the bathtub to drain and refill the pond.
  • Zézette needs hundreds of dollars worth of dental work
  • Zézette needs a shadow for her own protection
  • Zézette needs information
And, apparently...

  • Tim needs a theme
  • Tim needs your love, just like any young man his age
  • Cheryl needs a lot of help
  • Cheryl needs a chrome pole and a garter so folks of that kind can place dollar bills in it.
  • Mike is in need of a date
  • Mike needs your 10 bucks
  • Sally Needs to do More Shows
  • Sally needs Joe's permission to transform plants using Joe's vectors
  • Wendy needs cordyline help
  • Wendy needs to KNIT
  • Pauline needs lots of advice to deal with her two romantic interests, Nick and Jagger.
  • Pauline needs healing miracles and financial help .You can pray for her and help if you can.
... a few creative ideas there to suit any budget this holiday season.

6 comments:

Fatuous One said...

I liked Paul's site - particularly as we have in common this favourite statement of mine....

"No, I'm not interested in saving money on my phone bill"

Mrs Robot said...

Yep, Paul's was a recent happy discovery, courtesy of Miss Wendy.

By the way:

Fatuous One needs something which interacts with the package manager

Fatuous One needs to be tightly controlled

Fatuous One needs some passwords that only Alex would know

Shawn DeWolfe said...

The tides are the Internet are a changin':

Mike Needs a sample on Flickr
Mike Needs Bio
Mike Needs Health Badly

Blue Elf Needs Food Badly :)
(sorry 1984 video game humor-- nothing like being 20yrs. out of sync.)

miss wendy said...

Yup, yup we all like Paul's site... that's a nice thing isn't it..Good on him for the effort..I can't get myself to post on my blogg.. it's like a virus.. just can't do it.. and all those thousands of readers will be suffering!
I think it's good we all have some tastes in common. No wonder the office was so much fun to work in..I miss it.
The meme was interesting too... Ms Z- is it meme becuase its' about ME? Wendy Needs Your Assistance
Wendy needs at least 5 business days advance notice for this process.
Wendy needs a Portland-to-Coast Team member
wendy needs cordyline help
Wendy appears to be almost incapable of doing as she is told" the report went-
ain't that the truth!!
Hope all's well in Z world.. and in Fatuos world..wonder whatDan and Abby need? ..Someone sent me an email that asks for you to reply giving one word to describe them.. that was fun too.. xx

Fatuous One said...

But do I WANT to be tightly controlled??? - I must find out!!!....

Tim Bailey said...

Well, now Red Warrior Needs Food Badly! How many quarters does this game cost, anyway?

eXTReMe Tracker