5 October 2005

Centre of My Own Universe

Oh, I'm a popular lass, I am, I am. I'd never realised this before, being a rather solitary type, but I have to tell you my Inbox is busier than Fridays at Flinders Street Station. There's nothing else for it: people love me.

Here are just a few of the admirers I have to thank for my new-found and jubilant recognition of social worth:
  • Inconspicuousness J. Headfirst
  • Giannini Bellantoni Boutros Bielecki
  • Green Rad Maurio Rose
  • Pennig Munoz Molokov Wolfgang
  • Botner Holly
  • Oyarzun Sommer Hung Novikov
  • Radulescu Iulian
  • Prinz Thompson Dimitrov Glasson
  • Vasilica Trammell
  • Colston Castro Sanusi Elhawat
  • Garrido Kartashov Scribante Powell
  • George Aguinaldo Bokuchava Salois
  • Counterrevolution Q. Containment
  • Gennady Stickle
  • Fiddlers D. Alphabetically
  • Sanusi Danlas Chuks
  • Disgleirio Cohrs
Now, some bitter and envious toads have tried to tell me that these loving friends do not exist, that they are merely aliases devised in a cynical attempt to part me from my hard-earned. Begone, vile fiends! If these people don't exist, how come they email me every day? Hmmm?!

That's the thing about life at the top of the tree; there's always some monkey trying to knock you down.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker