As some visitors will be aware, there had been the animated version of the Biomotion Lab's Gender classification: analysis and synthesis demonstration; that is, a kinetic illustration of the differences in the way men and women walk. To see it now -- and that's something I'd strongly encourage you to do -- you'll have to click on the button above.
8 August 2005
Walk Like A Man...
...then walk like a woman. (Or something in between.)
As some visitors will be aware, there had been the animated version of the Biomotion Lab's Gender classification: analysis and synthesis demonstration; that is, a kinetic illustration of the differences in the way men and women walk. To see it now -- and that's something I'd strongly encourage you to do -- you'll have to click on the button above.
As some visitors will be aware, there had been the animated version of the Biomotion Lab's Gender classification: analysis and synthesis demonstration; that is, a kinetic illustration of the differences in the way men and women walk. To see it now -- and that's something I'd strongly encourage you to do -- you'll have to click on the button above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey MsZ... legend..I want to copy this for discussing gender in class next semester...
It's cool, isn't it? It flew onto my radar screen a few months ago, and I came across it again recently. I was hoping everyone else would enjoy it as much as I do.
I'll be taking the window out soon, but leaving the link and a description; I decided to show it off for a while, because words don't do it justice. It's a thing of beauty.
Hey Ms Z, this doesn't take me there!.. story of my life! ;-)
bizarro - I can see a line of clothing, all black with dots....
Post a Comment