4 March 2009

For Ms P

My dear friend, Ms P, made a post on her blog recently about how, as a pregnant woman, childcare was something she was beginning to think about. This prompted some bully boy dick to copy her picture and post to his blog, make repulsive comments about her, and get all his mates to start harrassing her on her blog. Classy. The result is that she has pretty much dissappeared from the web. I'm pretty sad about that, because Ms P is one of my favorite people to read online, particularly since we haven't lived in the same town for such a long time. So, to Ms P, I offer this cartoon in the hope that it encourages you to not take it personally.




To the sad-arses who think their time is best spent anonymously bullying a pregnant woman they have never met, well, I hope life looks up for you at some point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here here. The internet is chock full of asshats, some of whom have unfortunately mastered the use of the keyboard.

I've had my share of run-ins with these scholars and they are never enjoyable, but you can't let them get the best of you or they win. And, really, these people do not deserve to win.

eXTReMe Tracker