Tomatoes. They're red, they're round, they're tasty. I generally buy the "vine ripened" ones, simply because they actually taste like tomatoes. And you must admit we're spoiled for choice when it comes to the love apples.
The tomato market must be a tight one. You've got yer organic, you've got yer vine ripened, you've got yer cherries, egg, Roma, and so on. I don't doubt that it's tough for the tomato producer to keep ahead such a competitive pack. But tonight, when the shopping contingent returned with the makings of tonight's dinner, I realised just how tough it must be:
Jesus wept. This came off one of the tomatoes I'll be sinking my choppers into tonight. I just don't know what to say. Except that I'd prefer Iggy tomatoes next time.
2 comments:
I want to see the Iggy tomatoes first, but I think you've just come up with a swell marketing idea!
On second thoughts, the Iggy fruit would be shriveled and full of puncture marks.
Post a Comment