1 June 2007

Passive-Aggressive Notes

People can be hilarious when they're angry. And I don't mean in the using-caustic-wit-to-get-your-cranky-point-across way, I mean in the uncharitable, laughing-at-the-unfortunate sense. Feel the same way? You'll enjoy Passive-Aggressive Notes in that case. Similar to Found magazine, but focusing on notes left by the irritated. Quite priceless.

Thanks to The Hegemo for bringing this site to light.

Update: Passive-Aggressive Notes has moved. I'd hate you to miss out on ready access to illiterate bile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a few years or so in the workforce I became aware that all the patronising notes from undersexed colleagues leading grey lives were significantly undermining my creativity and sense of joy in living. So now when I see one I just put it in the bin.

Mrs Robot said...

Oh, but how much more fun to post those notes where the world can laugh at them! And perhaps then send an annonymous link to the note online. It's not enough to laugh behind someone's back sometimes; it's important that gits know they're the object of mockery.

eXTReMe Tracker