Well, to all of you who've been reading Suburban Safari over the past eighteen months or so, thank you and goodbye. Tomorrow, being 06.06.06, is Armageddon, so I guess that's about it for all of us. Personally, I'm at a loss for what to wear: is Armageddon the hellfire-and-brimstone one, or the flood one, or the freezing over one? I can never remember. I'd always thought being raised agnostic was pretty right on, but now my lack of biblical knowledge might be doing me a disservice. I wonder if Mrs Beeton has anything to say on the subject?
Father Bob's take on the matter.
...and Peter Beattie's take.
5 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll be wearing a t-shirt and jeans. And runners. Never know if I'll need to run from demons in the afterworld... or looters in this one.
Lunch is on me.
I placed a bet with 1:100,000 odds that the world would end today. If I won and I didn't get paid, I figured it would be easy to find a lawyer in Hell.
Dammit, I missed Armageddon! Don't, for the gods sake let me miss Ragnarök.
Ragnarök ?!?! What the hell is proper attire for Ragnarök? It's preceded by Fimbulvetr, the winter of winters, but the earth is going to sink into the sea, too! A wetsuit with a light jacket over the top, maybe?
Yes, but what colour?
Post a Comment